Re: [apple-iphone] HELP with Moving iTunes Folder on Windows XP Computer
In iTunes prefs, are you browsing to the exact new folder when you change
the location? Are you confirming the prefs? What does Get Info say for the
location of any of your files?
Otto
2009/12/27 Mark <hargrme@gmail.
> I copied my iTunes folder to a new disk: K:\Backup\iTunes\
> When I go into iTunes under Edit/Preference/
> folder location to my new location all of the songs now have exclamation
> points next to them. When I play the song it says the original file cannot
> be found. I just download some new song and they play fine.
>
> I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I tried putting it back to the
> original location and it does the same thing. What am I missing?
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
0 comments:
Post a Comment