[apple-iphone] Re: Saving Contacts

Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:09 PM By Livemail

 


If you are using a Mac, and address app on the Mac. Use 'Archive address book' under 'File' menu to save a copy of your contacts.

If you want a hardcopy, select all your contacts. Click on 'Print' under 'File' menu, click on the arrow next to the 'Printer' to reveal more options. You can select 'Address Book' from the first box under 'From' info, and select 'List' from 'Style', pop down. You can check all the 'Attributes' that you wish to have in your list.

--- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie J. Hill" <lesliejhill@...> wrote:
>
> How would I save all my contacts on my iPhone, and save Ken's contacts on his. (I guess I want to make a permanent back up to a usb stick)
> Ken has so many contacts that would be a mess trying to get them all back.
> Leslie
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment