Re: [apple-iphone] Waterproof case

Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:36 PM By Livemail

 

Sounds like a great idea!!!! I thought about a ziplock bag glad you seconded the idea. Thank you.
Sue

In a message dated 12/31/09 18:24:59 Eastern Standard Time, dcalcutt@rogers.com writes:
Sue,
How about you take me to Hawaii, and I'll personally look after your iPhone! LOl
Seriously, I have no seen a water proof case. Zip lock bag comes into mind thou..
----- Original Message -----
From: susan
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:26 PM
Subject: [apple-iphone] Waterproof case

Hello all - Happy New Year!!! Can anyone in the group recommend a waterproof case for a 3GS. I am heading to Hawaii and would like to carry my phone on the beach. I want to keep salt spray and ocean water dripping from passersby off the phone.

thank you in advance.
Sue F

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment