Re: [apple-iphone] Waterproof case

Thursday, December 31, 2009 3:40 PM By Livemail

 

Otterbox Defender comes to mind for a use-able iPhone. It blocks the dock and such from the sand and can tolerate spray. BUT for FULL waterproofing, you may want to try the Otterbox PDA 5600 case.

While it is not specifically made FORan iPhone, it will fit the iPhone w/o difficulty.

Your best bet is to keep it in an Otterbox and out of sight of passerby, lest it groweth legs if you get my drift.

On Dec 31, 2009, at 1:50 PM, Darrin J. Calcutt wrote:

> Sue,
> How about you take me to Hawaii, and I'll personally look after your iPhone! LOl
> Seriously, I have no seen a water proof case. Zip lock bag comes into mind thou..
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: susan
> To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 4:26 PM
> Subject: [apple-iphone] Waterproof case
>
> Hello all - Happy New Year!!! Can anyone in the group recommend a waterproof case for a 3GS. I am heading to Hawaii and would like to carry my phone on the beach. I want to keep salt spray and ocean water dripping from passersby off the phone.
>
> thank you in advance.
> Sue F

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment