Re: [apple-iphone] New Iphone for Christmas

Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:14 PM By Livemail

 

The phone will tell you when it is full (no lightning bolt in the battery
icon, if 3GS you can turn battery percentage on to see when it hits 100) -
you HAVE to install iTunes there is no way around it on Windows or Mac - at
least to initialize the phone and even for backing up, restoring, and
maintaining the phone, data, and media syncing.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 19:11, Virginia <vapsmith@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can someone help me with length of time needed to charge a new Iphone. I
> got it for Christmas, but I had to order it myself which I did from AT&T.
> Instructions are not clear but I have been charging it now for about four
> hours. I understand my next step is to hook up with my PC and install
> iTunes. Not sure I even want iTunes. Would love some help. Thanks.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment