SHELLIE Re: [apple-iphone] I Took the Plunge

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:13 PM By Livemail

 

I just sent you an email privately.....wanted you to be on the lookout, it might go to your SPAM. From KingWs6MOM@Yahoo.com

~·.·´¯`·.·~ Kimmi ~·.·´¯`·.·~
Mom to ^Christopher^ 08/31/80 ~ 08/31/00
In Loving Memory of ^Christopher^

________________________________
From: Shellie Turcanik <katydid2590@gmail.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 30, 2009 9:07:57 AM
Subject: [apple-iphone] I Took the Plunge

Ok, I did it. I ordered a new Macbook Pro this morning from MacMall. They
have them for 250.00 off and no payments until summer. Couldn't pass that
up:) Does anyone know of a good group I can join that is only for Macbooks
or the Mac? I have learned so much from this group and get such excellent
help when I have a question about my IPhone, I am hoping there is a group
out there that is this good for the Mac too.

Thank you!
Shellie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment