[apple-iphone] Re: I Took the Plunge

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 2:59 PM By Livemail

From everything I'm hearing I really do believe it is coming in
January. It is the only thing Apple hasn't put out yet. I love, love,
love my IPhone but it will be nice to have the laptop with a bigger
screen. Now I just have to find somewhere to sell a couple pc's and
monitors. I'm acquiring too much technology!

On Wednesday, December 30, 2009, Bill Boulware <bill.boulware@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Ah, you did do the upgrade to 4GB of RAM - the 'base' system was only 2GB,
> but 4GB will be plenty. I am jealous, I want a Macbook to use when laying
> down, etc instead of trying to do it all on my iPhone - the iMac is great
> but it is not easily portable (2-3 times per day)... I am hoping for a
> tablet, but if it doesn't come out then I will start looking at Macbooks
> again.
>
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 16:34, Shellie Turcanik <katydid2590@gmail.com <katydid2590%40gmail.com>>wrote:
>
>> Well, I think I'm going to be ok. I ordered the 500 gig hard drive 15
>> inch with 4G of ram:$$$, LOL!
>>
>>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
apple-iphone-digest@yahoogroups.com
apple-iphone-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
apple-iphone-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment