Re: [apple-iphone] Morphie Juice Pack?

Thursday, December 31, 2009 6:24 PM By Livemail

 

Hi Marko,
I have the JPA also, and it is a little bulky around the mute switch and ringer volume. However, for me and the way I carry my phone, it works nice, because I am forever accidentally turning off the ringer or turning muting the ringer. The JPA prevents me from missing an important call because I hit the buttons!
Leslie

________________________________
From: M2Media Designs <m2mediadesigns@mac.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 8:34:05 PM
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] Morphie Juice Pack?

I dont have any issues in this regards

I purchased one today .
After reading the reviews, people either had a 5 start type rating or a 1 , so Im trying it for myself.

So far, the issues with syncing : NOT present
Issues with signal loss : NOT present
Issues with getting to the Ringer Mute button on the side : It is a little difficult however after using the Otterbox I had, it wasnt a big deal.

More to come after I have it fully charged and see what happens from there.

Marko

On Dec 31, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Martin Rice wrote:

> Are people still having difficulties with the JP reducing the number of signal bars on the iPhone? I bought one and at home, where the signal is sufficient but not great, found that often I had no signal. I contacted the company and they let me return it and sent a new one, but it was no better. I seem to remember that others had that problem, Bill B. was one, I think, who had it at home. Are things better now, or is it still the case that it reduces the signal to some degree if it's not great to begin with?
>
> Martin
> Signal Mountain, TN
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment