Re: [apple-iphone] IPhone doesn't show up on iphoto

Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:24 PM By Livemail

 

I used the charger/adaptor in regular wall plug.   When I started, a white apple appeared in the middle of the small screen.   I kept watching and there are no indicator lights, etc.   I just took the phone to another plug and got a icon of what looks like like a USB plug.   There are tiny words that say "no service" on top of screen.    Hope I'm doing it right.   What can I do to charge it?

Jen

________________________________
From: Otto Nikolaus <otto.nikolaus@googlemail.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 8:09:26 PM
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] IPhone doesn't show up on iphoto

 
How far are you getting? What happens?

Otto

2009/12/31 "..::•••^$ÄÑJÄ¥Å<>KÄÑoRĮĄ^•••::.. " <wsbunter@gmail. com>

> I did this to no avail. Help please
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment