[apple-iphone] Another Question about the Mophie Juice Pack Air

Sunday, December 27, 2009 10:01 AM By Livemail

 

Not sure what this kind of issue is, but. On my 3GS, I have the JPAir w/on off button. (*note* JPA fully charged 4 blue lights lit when button pressed)
I had the button OFF
I had my iPhone ON and ran the power down to 7% the phone shut off.
I then turned my JPA button ON and no power, yet all 4 lights do illuminate when I press the little white button.

Am I doing something incorrectly?
If so, would you be so kind to advise. Hubby will be getting one, for his BD on the 9th so I want to know as much as I can to help him too.
Thanks!
Leslie and Ken (2 - 3gs's)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment