Re: [apple-iphone] Moving from PC to Mac

Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:32 PM By Livemail

 

Setting them on the same Home Share, open iTunes on both, click the other
computer under "shared libraries" and click "copy entire library"

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 15:42, Mark <hargrme@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been posted already. I want to make sure I'm doing this
> correctly. Google shows many ways of doing this.
>
> I'm migrating my iTunes from my PC to my iMac. I have everything on my
> iPhone.
>
> What is the cleanest way of migrating everything successfully?
>
> Mark
>
> www.markhargrave.com | www.praydivinemercy.com †
> "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back
> to you when you have forgotten the words."
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment