[apple-iphone] ziploc bag / Re: Wash an iTouch

Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:59 PM By Livemail

 

I would not think using a ziploc baggie would be a good thing. Why? Because the purpose is to allow the moisture to evaporate. The ziploc is going to help help moisture (locked-in). So I would just put it in a shallow dish on a thick bed of rise, then covered completely again, with rice. Not sure that this is going to bring life back to your iDevice, but anythings worth a try, I may even stir the dry rice every so often just to keep changing up moister rice from dry rice.
All my best
Leslie

________________________________
From: fendelhessi <fendelhessi@yahoo.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 9:25:37 PM
Subject: [apple-iphone] Re: Wash an iTouch

Jean,

Thanks for the suggestion. The iTouch is currently in a zip lock bag filled with uncooked rice. It will be there for a few days.....

Hope it works.... Thanks again...

Jim.....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment