[apple-iphone] Transfer songs question

Sunday, December 27, 2009 4:26 PM By Livemail

 

Hello,

Up until recently I had a laptop that was so old I couldn't get iTunes to download so I've been using iTunes on my computer at work. I just recently got a new computer and want to find out how to transfer my songs from the computer at work to my new laptop. I have a 2G nano that has all of my songs on it but when I connect it to my laptop the only option I seem to get is to override the nano with what is on my laptop (which is nothing!) Can I tell iTunes on my laptop to import what is on my nano?

Also, I just got a new iTouch and so I'm replacing my 2G nano. Once I get my songs onto my laptop how do I sync them with my new iTouch or does that happen automatically when I connect it for the first time?

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!
Morgan

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment