[apple-iphone] Re: Wash an iTouch
Jean,
Thanks for the suggestion. The iTouch is currently in a zip lock bag filled with uncooked rice. It will be there for a few days.....
Hope it works.... Thanks again...
Jim.....
--- In apple-iphone@
>
> I've had a lot of experience with this since I have 2 teenagers who do their
> own laundry. I've never tried this with an Iphone or Itouch but it's worked
> several times with the ipod and other cell phones. The first thing you do
> is turn off the phone if it's still on. Then put it in a Ziploc bag with
> dried rice. Minute Rice or simply plain rice will work as long as it's not
> cooked. I know saying that sounds stupid but some people won't understand.
> Then leave the phone for several days without turning it on. It should work
> after that. The only problem I ever had was that the light on an ipod
> doesn't work but it still play fine. It had been washed several times.
>
>
>
> It's always worth a try since your Apple care won't help you with water
> damage. Good luck,
>
>
>
> Jean
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
0 comments:
Post a Comment