Re: [apple-iphone] Sold Old iPhone 3GS in Less than 8 Hours

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 3:13 PM By Livemail

 

I sold my 3G to Gazelle.com for $121. I'm not replacing it with an iPhone 4
though. I'm going to change to the Droid X as soon as it comes out.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM, O. O. <iphone3g1907@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> O sold it with 3.1.3. They did not want 4.0
>
>
> Sent from my  iPhone 4 
>
> On Jun 30, 2010, at 2:32 PM, Gijzette Strickland <gsstrickland@gmail.com<gsstrickland%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> > Did you sell your old phone with iOS 3.1.3 or with iOS 4? I've updated my
> 3G
> > to iOS 4 and was wondering if after I get my new iPhone 4 I should
> downgrade
> > it to sell it.
> >
> > Gijzette
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment