Re: [apple-iphone] Re: iCal no longer syncs through MobileMe

Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:19 AM By Livemail

 

had same problem. ended up calling Apple Tech Support. we erased files on mac. ended up running mac>applications>isync >preferences>reset sync history. i can't explain it, but that's what worked for me

On Jul 30, 2010, at 9:20 PM, Joan wrote:

> It is working fine for me, using the same iPhone 3GS with iOS4.0.1 and Mac Pro with 10.6.4
>
> --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, David Morganstein <drm0223@...> wrote:
> >
> > Must have just happened, Keith...yes, same problem here, as I just reported.
> > Very frustrating!
> > David
> >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > iCal isn't syncing either direction between my iPhone 3GS with iOS4.0.1 and my
> > > Mac Pro with OS 10.6.4. I make changes and they don't show up on the other
> > > device regardless of where I make them.
> > >
> > > My contacts sync normally. I've trashed my Calendar folder and iCal rebuilt it
> > > but still doesn't sync with MobileMe. I've check its status in iTunes 9.2.1
> > > and all looks correct. I've reset it and it doesn't work.
> > >
> > > Anyone else had this problem?
> >
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment