[apple-iphone] iCal events no longer appear on 3GS

Friday, July 30, 2010 5:29 PM By Livemail

 


Folks, I've had no problems syncing all my Mac desktop info with my iPhone
3GS. No problems after upgrading the phone to OS4.

I signed up for the MobileMe beta, which might be the cause of this.

My iCal events no longer show up on my iPhone. My office's Outlook Exchange
Server events do show up.

On the phone Settings, under accounts, for my mac.com account, I just tried
turning 'On' Calendars. I think this is a new setting in OS4, at least I
don't remember setting it before, yet iCal events appeared.

In the Calendar app, clicking Calendars, a mac.com "From my mac' calendar is
listed and is selected.

In iTunes, the INFO tab for the phone, Sync iCal calendars is selected and
the mac.com calendar is checked.

I even tried Advanced, Replace Information on the Phone, checking Calendars.

No iCal events are showing. Pretty disappointing.

Any thoughts?

--
David
drm0223@mac.com

MacPro quad core (early 2008), OS X 10.6.4, Office 2008 12.2.4, iPhone 3GS
w/OS4

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment