Re: [apple-iphone] How Long Should It take to Backup My Iphone

Friday, April 2, 2010 9:48 AM By Livemail

 

I would clean out backups, uninstall, etc - I have 9.1 on OS X (10.6.3), Win
XP Pro 32, Win 7 Ultimate 64 and everything works normally, backup is ~1-2
minutes on each machine

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:06, MYOB <myob@ameritech.net> wrote:

> On Friday, April 02, 2010 10:41 AM, Jim Saklad <> wrote:
>
> > Yes.
> > Back it up more often.
>
> Sorry, Jim, that doesn't help me. I sync (and therefore back up) more than
> once a day. Current backup has been running for about 20 minutes, still
> not
> done. Last backup was 18 hours ago, and that took a long time as well.
>
> Something seems to have changed with the 9.1 update.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment