Re: [apple-iphone] emailing iphone videos

Friday, April 2, 2010 10:08 AM By Livemail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill & Kris :
If you notice, I have gmail.
I may try both of your suggestions.
My iphone push is on (every 15 min.)
My question was about email on my iphone.
I email videos from my iphone to myself,
then when they appear on my computer, I can
download them.

Smitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 4/2/10, Kris Murray <kriswmurray1@me.com> wrote:
> I use mobileme and its near instantaneous for me too.
>
> have you tried an app like pixelpipe to see if they go out faster that
> way? twitter or facebook to see if they post faster that way? just to
> attempt to see if its the phone or the service.
>
> gmail is free. so it may be a good choice.
>
> how often does your iPhone check for emails? is it push? is it every
> day?
>
> are you referring to the email on your iphone or computer, you didnt
> specify. my response was about the iphone mail.app.
>
> ~Kris M -----|---|-----
> Hey, Know Much? Why Not Join a Group!
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Apple_TV/http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/
> • http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/macintosh-talk/http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/open-iphone/
> •http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greatsoaks/
>
>
>
>
> On Apr 2, 2010, at 4:30 AM, Bill Boulware wrote:
>
> > Use a different e-mail provider? It works near instantly on my phone
> > (g-mail).
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 15:03, Smitty <papadoo1@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> After taking a video & emailing it to myself,
> >> it seems to take a long time.
> >> Sometimes I don't get it until the next day or two.
> >> Any way of speeding this up ?
> >>
> >> Smitty


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
apple-iphone-digest@yahoogroups.com
apple-iphone-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
apple-iphone-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment