Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Data over voice

Friday, April 2, 2010 12:14 PM By Livemail

In my case, I prefer to carry bb and Nokia phone for emails and voice respectively. It is for simple reasons that bb battery does not last whole day if I use Google map for directions and I can not afford to be without phone.
P. K. Saha
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

-----Original Message-----
From: Vishal Sheth <vusheth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:35:25
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com<apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [apple-iphone] Re: Data over voice

Sorry Sameer. I just tried and call cannot be forwarded to a number
outside local circle. Also normally voice has priority but now it's
not happening. When it was hutch it was happening that's what I
recollect. The only option I think for you is get a bb and other with
iPhone and no data so you don't miss any calls.

Vishal Sheth

Sent from my iPhone


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/apple-iphone/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
apple-iphone-digest@yahoogroups.com
apple-iphone-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
apple-iphone-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment