[apple-iphone] Re: How Long Should It take to Backup My Iphone
If I have recently backed up my phone, I do the sync and then when the backup starts, I stop it by clicking on the small x. It usually stops in about 30 second or so... I let it do the full backup every few days....
--- In apple-iphone@
>
>
> On Apr 2, 2010, at 11:06 AM, MYOB wrote:
>
> > Sorry, Jim, that doesn't help me. I sync (and therefore back up)
> > more than
> > once a day. Current backup has been running for about 20 minutes,
> > still not
> > done. Last backup was 18 hours ago, and that took a long time as
> > well.
> >
> > Something seems to have changed with the 9.1 update.
>
> I have read that having a lot of photos in the Camera Roll can cause
> slow backups.
>
0 comments:
Post a Comment