Re: [apple-iphone] iPhone

Friday, April 2, 2010 5:36 AM By Livemail

 

I got a legally/factory unlocked model in Saudi Arabia. It is also available in other parts of middle east

--- On Fri, 4/2/10, jeehan40 <jeehan40@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: jeehan40 <jeehan40@yahoo.com>
Subject: [apple-iphone] iPhone
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 3:05 AM

 

I live in asia Bangladesh. I want to use iPhone real bad. But its not available here. I want a real legal one. Do you know how can I get one? how much the price will be, will i be able to use iTunes ??

____________ _________ ____

http://iphoneart. co.cc/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment