Re: [apple-iphone] iPhone and iPad sharing a SIM card on Rogers Network

Friday, April 2, 2010 4:32 AM By Livemail

 

No - the iPhone uses a regular/old full size SIM card and the iPad uses a
new (1/2 size) "Micro" SIM - there was talk of an adapter to plug Micro SIM
into to use in phone (a la Micro SD to SD adapter) but nothing yet.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 19:30, inphasefive <skirbymail@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering .... if I had an iPad with 3G, could I take the SIM card
> out of my iPhone and plunk it into the iPad and be able to surf via 3G
> instantly and without getting a new contract. I know that the units aren't
> available yet but if I thought I could do that, it would make it worthwhile
> to wait to get the 3G capable version.
>
> What do you all think?
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment