Re: [apple-iphone] How Long Should It take to Backup My Iphone
>> Yes.
>> Back it up more often.
>
> Sorry, Jim, that doesn't help me.
It wasn't meant to help you.
It was addressed to the OP who stated, "I hardly ever get to back it up."
My experience is that backing up only very occasionally results in long backup times.
> I sync (and therefore back up) more than once a day. Current backup has been running for about 20 minutes, still not done. Last backup was 18 hours ago, and that took a long time as well.
I just sync'd my 3GS (with about 20 GB of stuff on it) for the first time today. The backup took 58 seconds, the whole sync, including updated Apps and podcasts, took 2 min, 18 sec.
You have a problem.
> Something seems to have changed with the 9.1 update.
Lots of things, but not my backup/sync time.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment