RE: [apple-iphone] How Long Should It take to Backup My Iphone

Friday, April 2, 2010 7:20 AM By Livemail

 

On Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:09 PM, tomm_md <> wrote:

> I'd like to sync it but I just spent 45 minutes waiting for the
> backup before the sync to finish.

I have a similar, but slightly different experience.

Since updating to iTunes 9.1.0.79, every time I connect my iPhone (3GS), the
backup takes MUCH longer than it ever did before.

The first time, I figured it was because of the update, and at the time, I
also used the new feature to reduce the size of my music files (which did
save me storage room, BTW).

But the same thing is happening every time. I didn't time it, but the
backups are definitely taking longer than they did. To the point that, if I
could figure out how, I would skip the backup process completely, and just
do a manual backup periodically.

Any suggestions?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment