Re: [apple-iphone] How Long Should It take to Backup My Iphone

Friday, April 2, 2010 8:40 AM By Livemail

 

> I have a 3G iphone and I hardly ever get to back it up.
>
> I'd like to sync it but I just spent 45 minutes waiting for the backup before the sync to finish.
>
> I was halfway through the back up.
>
> I used to be able to just "x" out the backup and go to the sync but since I just switched computers, it won't let me "x" out the back up.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes.
Back it up more often.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment