Re: [apple-iphone] Earbuds ?
I have the same problem. I saw at the Apple store that they have earbuds that are the marshmallowy type. So they form to your ears. I believe they were around $70. I don't know if they sell them online or not, as I have not checked it out.
Hope this helps.
Karen
"May God Bless You As He Has Us"
An extra little chromosome,
that's all it is, you see.
Where all of you were born with two,
I was blessed with three
"My Children are God's gift to me.
How I raise them, is my gift to God."
--- On Mon, 5/3/10, Gene Ehrich <ygehrich@yahoo.
From: Gene Ehrich <ygehrich@yahoo.
Subject: [apple-iphone] Earbuds ?
To: apple-iphone@
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 8:14 AM
I have an older shuffle that I only use when I'm on a flight etc.
The earbuds that came with the shuffle will not fit in my ear. I
guess my ear opening is too small (I'm not). I hate wearing a
headset. Is there as brand of ear buds that is either adjustable or
has multiple ear pieces of different sizes?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
0 comments:
Post a Comment