Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Messaging question

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 3:14 AM By Livemail

 

I just adjusted mine...it took about 2 -3 days or so for the messaging to be updated. The minutes on the other hand is still not updated/

Camille

--- On Sat, 5/1/10, xlnt74@sbcglobal.net <xlnt74@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: xlnt74@sbcglobal.net <xlnt74@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [apple-iphone] Re: Messaging question
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010, 9:37 AM

 

Get the AT&T app from the app store. It runs a little behind but will give you an idea of your usage.

Bruce.

--- In apple-iphone@ yahoogroups. com, Devitt <devittad@.. .> wrote:

>

> I tried it and received this reply "Information not available until

> next billing cycle." At that point it would be too late to adjust my

> usage appropriately.

>

> Could this have something to do with the fact I just added the 200

> message package to my plan this month?

>

> Thanks for trying to help.

>

> Cathy

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment