Re: [apple-iphone] Anyone using WritePad on the phone?

Monday, August 23, 2010 8:41 AM By Livemail

 

Wow, I didn't realize that but I'm pretty sure that's what I paid for the iPad
app.

________________________________
From: Woody <waterk9@gmail.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 9:29:06 AM
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] Anyone using WritePad on the phone?

Seems to be a couple versions of this program, some running 9.99. What
version, type are people using? Is the more expensive version useful, How?
Thanks

On 8/23/2010 8:02 AM, Mj H wrote:
> John I use it constantly on my iPad but haven't tried it on my iPhone. I'm
> really happy with its ability to learn my handwriting style. Because of
> WritePad, I take my iPad into every meeting now.
>
> Mike
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: "jparkerg@yahoo.com"<jparkerg@yahoo.com>
> To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 8:41:52 AM
> Subject: [apple-iphone] Anyone using WritePad on the phone?
>
>
> I'd like to find something to fill in the gap I experienced when I left the
>Palm
> world and no longer could use Graffiti.
> WritePad appears to recognize handwriting on the touch screen vs. keyed
letters
> from a keyboard.
>
> Any experience out there?
>
> TIA,
> John
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment