Re: [apple-iphone] New 3G iphone---tranferring contacts

Monday, August 23, 2010 6:44 PM By Livemail

 

It is sometimes good to skip the first version after a major design change with many things.

But to be honest, the problems the iPhone 4 is having are blown way out of perspective.

I was caught up b the distortion field, but gravity (budget) set me straight. FaceTime is a no-biggie for me, and I got iBooks with iOS4, and so I am happy.

Brent

Outside of Portland, OR,
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4

On Aug 23, 2010, at 3:43 AM, Yaya wrote:

> I too made the decision to go with a new 3GS. I had not seen the 4 but I worked for Palm many years ago and I remember all the problems that had to be worked out in the release of a new product.
>
> I just recently saw the 4 and I have to say, I was not impressed enough to be sorry for my choice.
>
> The 3GS phones work great for my hubby and I.
>
> Calle
>
> On Aug 22, 2010, at 11:29 PM, Vishal Sheth <vusheth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm surprised too on choosing iphone 3G over iphone 4?
> >

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment