Re: [apple-iphone] New 3G iphone---tranferring contacts
I played with an iphone 4 yesterday and was quite impressed. Only thing I
felt was that the graphics were slowing the phone. You feel that slight
delay compared to the normal phone functioning speed. I'm looking forward to
play with it again before getting one.
Vishal Sheth
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 7:14 AM, N.A. Nada <whodo678@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>
> It is sometimes good to skip the first version after a major design change
> with many things.
>
> But to be honest, the problems the iPhone 4 is having are blown way out of
> perspective.
>
> I was caught up b the distortion field, but gravity (budget) set me
> straight. FaceTime is a no-biggie for me, and I got iBooks with iOS4, and so
> I am happy.
>
>
> Brent
>
> Outside of Portland, OR,
> iPhone 3GS, iOS 4
>
>
> On Aug 23, 2010, at 3:43 AM, Yaya wrote:
>
> > I too made the decision to go with a new 3GS. I had not seen the 4 but I
> worked for Palm many years ago and I remember all the problems that had to
> be worked out in the release of a new product.
> >
> > I just recently saw the 4 and I have to say, I was not impressed enough
> to be sorry for my choice.
> >
> > The 3GS phones work great for my hubby and I.
> >
> > Calle
> >
> > On Aug 22, 2010, at 11:29 PM, Vishal Sheth <vusheth@gmail.com<vusheth%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm surprised too on choosing iphone 3G over iphone 4?
> > >
>
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
0 comments:
Post a Comment