Re: [apple-iphone] Lost apps
Hehe. Get your money back is another topic. Good luck getting your money back.
I guess the next best thing would be to remember what you have bought and re-download.
-Eb
-----Original Message-----
From: twenty pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com>
Sender: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:16:59
To: <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] Lost apps
Except if you're bad about keeping the receipts. I delete those e-mail as soon
as I get them. A receipt where I can very rarely - under act of God- get my
money back isn't worth the e-mail space. LOL
Sharon H.
________________________________
From: Eb <powercx@yahoo.com>
To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 22, 2010 8:17:22 AM
Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] Lost apps
You would have to re-download all the apps you bought and the good thing is
iTunes won't charge you for the re-download. But how do you find which apps you
download? Well, good thing iTunes sends you a receipt for each apps you bought.
If you can do a search on your inbox for iTunes Store Receipt, you would find
them all. That's tedious and no easier way.
Good luck,
Eb
-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Palmer <walterpalmer@me.com>
Sender: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:33:18
To: iphone group<apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [apple-iphone] Lost apps
I was keeping my iTunes library on an external hard drive and it died. I was
fairly well backed up, but not my apps.
iTunes synced the apps that I had on my device, but I don't keep all of them on
the pod - I just keep the "standards" and rotate the others as I feel they are
needed.
How do I re-download the missing apps? Or can I? I'm not going to loose a lot of
sleep over the freebies, but I do want the one I paid for.
Thanks
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
0 comments:
Post a Comment