[apple-iphone] Re: fm transmitter 4 car
Thanks everyone...all this info has been very helpful. I will go over it all and try and fine a solution. Right now it's a little hard because my arm is in a sling....:(
Thanks...I'll keep looking for a solution.
S
--- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Carter" <rbrucecarter@...> wrote:
>
> Radio-locator.com has a feature where you can find unused channels in any city. Just go to the site, type in your city, click the link for unused frequencies, and several alternatives are presented. I just looked for Atlanta and got 99.1. Of course, rim shots and FM skip might make it necessary to try another frequency. But I've had good luck with it. The biggest problem I have is on the road when I have to switch FM frequencies as I travel from one area to another.
>
> 87.9 - if your modulator tunes it - is always a good choice because only four stations use the frequency in the United States. Adjacent 88.1's can cause a problem - but I solve that by installing narrow ceramic filters in the car radio. But that is a post for another forum. Contact me off list if you want the details.
0 comments:
Post a Comment