Re: [apple-iphone] Re: Keyboard?
No problem.
I have had several people ask me about my Stowaway, and if I ever wear it out I hope to be able to replace it. Small and compact for travel and working at various locations make it of interest to me. Especially at about half the price.
BTW, they are made in China, and that may tell you why some places have it listed as generic, rather than with a brand name.
On Aug 23, 2010, at 5:36 PM, jparkerg@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> Thanks for the updated info, Brent.
> I appreciate it.
>
> JPG
>
> --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "N.A. Nada" <whodo678@...> wrote:
> >
> > PS:
> >
> > I forgot to mention in my post about the Micro Innovations BT keyboard. The MP-0118 works with iPod Touch and should work with all Apple items, without a driver, especially since it should be USB 2.0.
> >
> > I do not have one to check, but my Stowaway with USB 1.0 works fine.
> >
> > Brent
> >
> >
> >
> > On Aug 19, 2010, at 2:24 PM, N.A. Nada wrote:
> >
> > > John,
> > >
> > > That was probably me. Sadly, the keyboard I use was discontinued in 2007, Think Outside Stowaway BT KB. You might be able to find one, but if you do, don't be surprised at a a price of $125 and up.
> >
0 comments:
Post a Comment