Re: [apple-iphone] Keyboard?

Monday, August 23, 2010 2:10 PM By Livemail

 

John,

I just ran across another one.

http://www.sourcinggate.com/foldable-universal-bluetooth-keyboard-for-cellphonepdapc-1aaa-mp0118-p-7537.html

One was shown on a travel blog I subscribe to. It seems to be sold as genertic/ no manufacture, but I tracked it back to Micro Innovations, which now goes by the name of Digital Innovations.

Support and instructions seem to be lacking and DI/ MI does not even acknowledge it is there product. Most review are good, but there is some concern over the center hinge durability. Once you figure out the paring and re-pairing, it should be a no brainer. I found a lot of info by googling "MP-0118".

Price seems to be under $60 and most reviews I've seen give it a 4 out of 5.

Brent

On Aug 19, 2010, at 2:24 PM, N.A. Nada wrote:

> John,
>
> That was probably me. Sadly, the keyboard I use was discontinued in 2007, Think Outside Stowaway BT KB. You might be able to find one, but if you do, don't be surprised at a a price of $125 and up. iGo bought the design and have since sold it to another, but won't tell me who.
>
> I haven't found another as durable as ingeniously designed. Look at the Targus KB. They make an all plastic model.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment